- 7 nights accommodation private room and private bath (single or double occupancy) with balcony
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- All Drinks – (bottled watter, fruit juces, soft drinks, coffe, tea, beer, wine, margaritas …!)
- 5 – 6 Days of Art Workshops (other Seminar times vary – check individual course schedule) – each day from approximately 9:30am to 1:00 in the studio and 3:00pm to 6:00 in the field or studio, as well as some evenings – 1 to 3pm is for lunch and siesta or other activities of your choosing – 30 – 36 hours of art workshop time
- Some art materials (we encourage you to bring your favorites or specific Instructors materials, contact us with questions)
- Boat Trip to explore the gorgeous coastline with opportunity to see whales, dolphins, giant mantas/optional snorkeling at Los Arcos National Coral Reef Park, then on to a fabulous picnic at an exotic secluded beach for more swimming, art making and exploration,
- Trip to the award wining Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens where we will explore the grounds for photography and painting. We have use of the bottom floor of their hacienda restaurant as our studio for the day. After the morning of exploring and painting/demos, we feast on a wonderful lunch prepared for us and set in the banquet hall – then paint the rest of the day! or….
- Trip to mountain town of El Tuito for exploration, photography, sketching, plein air painting with lunch and tequila tasting at mountaintop Hacienda Restaurant. This trip is alternated with, (or additional to) the Botanical Gardens for certain weeks.
- Trip to the majestic waterfalls for painting, (canopy zip line is available at an additional fee). This trip is alternated with, (or additional to) the Botanical Gardens for certain weeks.
- 1 late afternoon and evening excursion to Puerto Vallarta, Gallery Walk, Touring, shopping and city life.
- All excursions are added benefit and are optional! You can choose to stay in the studio and paint or lounge on the beach. Excursions are subject to change at our discretion.
- Wireless internet access in the Casa living room
- Arranged return ground transportation from the Casa to P.V. airport, – Sat. 10am or 1pm. cost for you is approximately $10. – $30. See our FAQ’s for details.
Note : Workshop Prices are subject to change without notice at the Casa’s discretion, price confirmed with registration
Workshop Cost does not include
- Round trip air transportation from your airport to Puerto Vallarta International airport and travel insurance
- Ground transportation from Puerto Vallarta International Airport, (PVR), to Casa de los Artistas, in Boca de Tomatlan. It is simple and safe to get a taxi to Boca de Tomatlan from an official taxi stand inside the airport when you arrive in Puerto Vallarta – Please see the FAQ’s section of this website for details.
- Return cost of ground transportation to Puerto Vallarta International Airport, (PVR), please see above and our FAQ’s
- 1 dinner (night of Gallery Walk in Puerto Vallarta)
- Any gratuities you wish to give to the Casa Cooks (Ruby and assitant(s) and House Care Persons – (Carmalita and Faustino), (most guests are inspired and desirous to show their generous appreciation for their excellent services). People in the past have offered from twenty to fifty dollars per service persons (4 – 5 on staff), depending on their personal means (average tip is $20. – $25. per staff person).
- Tips for the young men that carry your bags to and from your room when you arrive and depart.
- And you should know, that the Boca and Puerto Vallarta have numerous shopping opportunities, for art, crafts, clothes, etc., so you’ll have to decide how much extra money to pack.