- 7 nights accommodation private room and private bath (single or double occupancy) with balcony
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- All Drinks – (bottled watter, fruit juces, soft drinks, coffe, tea, beer, wine, margaritas …!)
- 5 – 6 Days of Art Workshops (other Seminar times vary – check individual course schedule) – each day from approximately 9:30am to 1:00 in the studio and 3:00pm to 6:00 in the field or studio, as well as some evenings – 1 to 3pm is for lunch and siesta or other activities of your choosing – 30 – 36 hours of art workshop time
- Some art materials (we encourage you to bring your favorites or specific Instructors materials, contact us with questions)
- Boat Trip to explore the gorgeous coastline with opportunity to see whales, dolphins, giant mantas/optional snorkeling at Los Arcos National Coral Reef Park, then on to a fabulous picnic at an exotic secluded beach for more swimming, art making and exploration,
- Trip to mountain town of El Tuito for exploration, photography, sketching, plein air painting with lunch and tequila tasting at mountaintop Hacienda Restaurant (possible horseback riding, additional fee, reservations in advance)
- 1 late afternoon and evening excursion to Puerto Vallarta for Gallery Walk Tour, shopping and city life.
- All excurssions are added benefit and are optional! You can choose to stay in the studio and paint or lounge on the beach.
- wireless internet access in the Casa living room
- Return ground transportation from the Casa to P.V. airport, – Sat. 10am or 1pm. See our FAQ’s for details, (or dates listed for your workshop)
Note : Workshop Prices are subject to change without notice at the Casa’s discretion, price confirmed with registration
Workshop Cost does not include
- Round trip air transportation from your airport to Puerto Vallarta International airport and travel insurance
- 1 dinner (night of Gallery Walk in Puerto Vallarta) any modest gratuities you wish to give to the Casa Cooks (Ruby and assitant(s) and House Care Persons – (Sylvia and Faustino), (most guests are inspired and desirous to show their appreciation for their excellent services). People in the past have offered from twenty to fifty dollars per service persons (4 – 5 on staff), depending on their personal means (average tip is $20. – $25. per staff person).
- And you should know, that the Boca and Puerto Vallarta have numerous shopping opportunities, for art, crafts, clothes, etc., so you’ll have to decide how much extra money to pack.