Partial Scholarship / Internship
In 2012 we started a new program, now each year we create a unique opportunity for 1 or 2 persons to have an indepth learning experience while spending the winter in the tropics at the Casa from late December through mid March.
Ideal for a person, (or couple) looking to be immersed in the arts – semi retired, or a recent graduate or Gap Year Student, serious student of the arts, etc. Get a very full art and cultural experience.
Anyone interested in an extended stay at the Casa this winter with an incredible opportunity for artistic growth, studying with master artists and meeting wonderful people, (not to mention a bit of fun and hard work), please contact us for an interview – (please scroll down for more information – and if you know someone that might be interested and a good fit, please pass it on -thank you!).
- Room and board, (private room/bath).
- Instruction from renown visiting artists with participation in all workshops.
- Individual art mentoring from Casa owner/professional artist Robert Masla.
- Great opportunity to develop Spanish fluency.
- Excellent access to the ocean, water sports and the opportunity for exercise, eat great food and healthy lifestyle.
- Learn gourmet Mexican cooking from a master chef.
- Interest and dedication to the Arts.
- Must be in good physical health, walk up and down multiple staircases several times a day and walk uneven terrain.
- Excellent hospitality/people skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Spanish helpful but not necessary.
- Valid drivers license and good driving skills.
- Familiarity with basic computer skills and social networking a plus.
Cost will be $3,500. for 10 to 12 weeks or $1,750. for 5 to 6 weeks, depending on our schedule.
Please write or call us for an interview and to discuss the details @ (413) 625 -8382