A wonderful day of drawing and painting with artist Robert Masla. Experience Masla's unique teaching style based on his award winning "Art for Everyone " series. Spend the day at Masla's Studio South in the charming fishing village of Boca de Tomatlan, 10 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, or join him on one of his "Day Out - Plein Air Drawing and Painting Excursions" to unique and wonderful on site locations. Small groups with lots of individualized attention, personalized for beginner to advanced artists. Come and explore your creativity in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Studio Day - cost: $100. U.S. - Workshop dates listed above and below with Casa Founder/Director, Robert Masla are at this discounted price.
- 6 hours instruction/studio time, approx. 9:15 -12:30, then lunch and siesta, (free time to sit on the Boca beach, continue to work in the studio, or photograph the picturesque village, etc.), approx. 3 - 6pm, more studio time
- Wonderful lunch and drinks
- Some art materials
Day Out - Plein Air Drawing and Painting Excursions - cost: $130. U.S. - Workshop dates listed above and below with Casa Founder/Director, Robert Masla are at this discounted price.
- Explore, Draw and Paint with Bob at some of his favorite plein air locations, El Tuito, waterfalls, special beaches
- Botanical Gardens, Boat Trip to Los Arcos & Colomitos Cove - (opportunities for seeing whales, dolphin and snorkeling) , then enjoy a fabulous lunch at a restaurant or wonderful picnic and then more art making.
You need to call ahead or email to confirm your space: 011 52 322 228 1058 (Boca)
Dates with Bob, 2016 - 17:
A Week of drawing and painting with Casa Founder/Director and guest Facilitating artist typically is:
Sunday, - Studio Experience
Monday, - Studio and Boat Trip - Painting Excursion,
Tuesday -Studio -Possible- Botanical Gardens - Painting Excursions
Weds.- Studio, (late afternoon/ evening, Gallery Walk, P.V.) - Possible Drawing and Painting Excursion in P.V.
Thurs. - Studio and/or Tuito Trip - Painting Excursions
Friday - Studio
Above is a typical weeks schedule.
The same weekly schedule above is for visiting artists - See above, for the dates and costs.
You need to call or write to confirm the schedule and availability of space, (see bottom of page).
Masla will be teaching the weeks of:
- Sunday, Dec. 11 - through Friday, Dec. 16, 2016 will be a week of watercolor painting.
- Sunday, Jan. 1 - through Friday, Jan. 6 will be a week of mixed media drawing and painting, collage (open to any medium) and Yoga.
- Sunday,Jan. 29 - through Friday, Feb. 3 will be a week of mixed media drawing.
- Sunday, Feb. 12 - through Friday, Feb. 17 will be a week of drawing and painting in plein air, (open to any medium)
- Sunday, March 5 - through Friday, March 10 will be a week of drawing and painting in plein air, (open to any medium)
- Sunday, March 19 - through Friday, March 25 will be a week of drawing and painting in plein air, (open to any medium)
You need to call or write to confirm the schedule and availability of space.
You must call ahead or email to see availability of space and to confirm your space: 011 52 322 228 1058 (Boca)