March 21 – 28, 2020: The 4-D Wheel for Rest, Renewal and Well-Being With Dr. Tina Schermer Sellers – for Those in the Healing Professions
For Those in the
March 21 – 28, 2020
The 4-D Wheel with
Dr. Tina Schermer Sellers
Join us at the wonderful retreat center of Casa de los Artistas nestled in the quaint little fishing village of Boca de Tomatlan, 10 miles south of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Located on Mexico’s gorgeous Pacific Coast, Boca de Tomatlan, though only a 25 minute drive from Puerto Vallarta is a place of rare simplicity, tropical beauty, and warm hospitality, where time seems to stand still.
- ·Enjoy Incredible meals made by native cooks.
- Walk the 4-D Wheel each morning and learn what keeps you from better self-care, and how you can move nto areas of more freedom and well-being in this next year.
- Experience the gorgeous rock formations of the Mexican Pacific coast as we take a boat trip, (with opportunity of seeing whales, dolphin, tortoise and mantas) and then enjoy a sumptuous picnic on a tropical beach.
- · Listen to the sounds of the river and waves at night.
- Watch from the breakfast veranda as fisherman bring in their catch or prepare for the days outing
- Spend the afternoons on a private beach, walking around a botanical garden, walking the old-town cobbled streets, or sipping a margarita at Ramon’s beach side café.
- Enjoy sunset dinners on the beach or on the casa veranda.
- Let the wheel show you how to restore, renew, refresh, and reflect on how to live with more intention, how to listen to your truth, and how be the change you want to see, and the love you want to feel.
- 18 AASECT CEU’s AVAILABLE THROUGH WWW.NWIOI.COM
Don’t wait to sign up – space is limited – there are a LOT of burned out therapists and this will fill up fast!
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE!
BOOK YOUR FLIGHT EARLY
You can reserve your place with a $500. credit card deposit, (no surcharge) or pay in full (surcharge applies)